[Wholly-owned subsidiary of Evantage Enterprises, Inc.]
As a Value Added Reseller (VAR) & System Integrator, we provide consulting services primarily to SMB’s but we also have established relationships with some large enterprise customers.
Our areas of specialty are computer equipment and electronics, internet and web services, machine-to-machine (M2M), Internet-of-Things solutions, telecommunications, software and cloud solutions, professional audio equipment. We also have experience delivering solutions within Logistics, Warehousing, Entertainment Production, Marketing & Direct Sales, Training & Coaching.
Founded in 1982 by Lambert Matias, our corporate clients have included fortune 500 companies like Motorola, Anheuser-Busch, GE, Sears, etc. We have a roster of many happy clients from privately held firms and start-ups to politicians and celebrities.
Today, with offices in the Midwest and West Coast and a growing staff, our clients enjoy personalized and professional service. In helping our clients resolve challenges and solve problems, we bring over 20 years of experience in the business world and a network of strong contacts.
THE EVANTAGE BUSINESS NETWORK (aka. THE E-TEAM)
The E-TEAM is an mastermind group of empowered entrepreneurs and internet marketers that share a common goal of success in business utilizing the latest & most modern technology tools available today. The focus of the E-Team is business growth and development through consistent and continuous training and self-improvement.
History – Parent company Evantage Enterprises, Inc.
- 1982 – ALM Worldwide – Started offering Entertainment & Pro Audio Electronics Sales and Services
- 1988 – Expanded from consumer-based approach to focused on small and local businesses
- 1992 – Added national accounts and large enterprises to list of clients (A-B, Motorola, Siemens, etc.)
- 1994 – Added data and digital services like web design and database architecture. Added retail sales such as cigars and collectibles
- 1999 – Wireless and 2-way Communications, Networking
- 2000’s – Added computer sales, solution services and expanded contract sales team to wider industries, vertical markets & key accounts
- 2010 – Changed our name to Evantage Enterprises. Today, we are a diversified VAR and consulting company with specialties in Technology Sales & Services, Entertainment, and Professional Training & Personal Development. Our clients span many industries including Industrial Manufacturing, Banking/Financial, Recycling, Transportation and Distribution/Logistics.
- 2010 – Added Pet products to line of offerings
- 2012 – Added Beverage & Beer Dispensing Equipment Sales
- 2013 – Added Mailing Equipment Sales
- 2014 – Joined the M2M Internet of Things movement. Added Machine-t0-Machine Technology to sales portfolio.
The “E” in our name represents the electronic/digital/technology component that is at the heart of our solutions.
It also represents our passion for Energy, Events, Entertainment, Entrepreneurial spirit, and Empowerment.
Our solutions reflect our mission:
To use technology to make things easier, to do business better, and to make life more fun. To be the the #1 valuable resource for each of our clients, and to only do business with a sincere commitment to creating mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
“BETTER TECHNOLOGY. BETTER BUSINESS. BETTER YOU.”